$39.69 – $217.73
dac® Cool-Gut is in a class of gastro-intestinal health supplements. Our supplement is for the foregut and the hindgut health, where a lot of other supplements focus on 1 or the other. dac® Cool-Gut is recommended to support gastric health that may be compromised with normal stress associated with exercise and training. It supports normal stomach pH and helps support protective layers of the bowel. Cool-Gut differs from DDA because it has ingredients that will aid in tissue health as well as acid buffering in the foregut and hindgut. It can be fed with DDA.
L-Glutamine – Glutamine, an amino acid has been shown to be essential for gastrointestinal mucosal growth and function. Damage to the intestinal mucosa contributes to the breakdown of barrier integrity; glutamine is required in its repair and maintenance. Glutamine offers nutritional support for the gastrointestinal mucosa. This ingredient works in the stomach and hindgut – its key role is to intestinal tissue health.
- Calcium Carbonate – Antacid and Coating Agents
- This ingredient works in the stomach to help buffer stomach acid and coat the tissue
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae – helps maintain proper gut pH and proper gut Flora
- This ingredient works in the hind gut to stabilize pH
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – FOS is a non-digestible fiber, FOS supports the beneficial colon bacteria which help to restore and maintain mucosal integrity.
- This ingredient works in the hind gut to aid in intestinal tissue health
- Mannanoligosaccharides – MOS binds harmful bacteria that may proliferate more readily if the intestinal lining is compromised.
- This ingredient works in the hind gut to bind harmful bacteria
- DHA – the most critical omega 3 fatty acid is docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It is sourced from non GMO micro algae. Omega 3 fatty acids help decrease normal inflammatory pathways.
- This ingredient works in the stomach and hindgut to decrease inflammation that can then lead to tissue degradation
- Glycine – an amino acid that may inhibit gastric secretion and support healthy gastric mucosa.
- This ingredient works in the stomach and MAY buffer stomach acid and support stomach tissue
- Whey Protein Concentrate – may support gastric mucosa health.
- This product works in the stomach and hindgut to aid in tissue health
20 lb., 40 lb., 5 lb.