dac® Colt Grower
$38.59 – $159.86
Provides a balanced vitamin & mineral profile for young, growing horses. Vitamins & minerals play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions including: reproduction, bone development, nerve function, immune function, hoof, skin & coat quality as well as energy balance.
COLT GROWER CONTAINS:
- YeaSacc 1026– live yeast culture derived from Saccharonyces cereveslae 1026. Increase fiber, phosphorus & calcium digestibility, & increases energy, total lipids & amino acid absorption. Improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before & throughout the lactation period.
- Amino Acids– important for proper growth & development of muscle tissue in young foals.
- Organic Selenium– plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health & immunity. Acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent fatty acid oxidation which can cause tissue damage.
- Bio-available Trace MInerals– allows for easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism.
- Probiotics– live microorganisms that help maintain the correct balance of microflora in the small intestine and cecum.
- Young, growing horses (3-12 months)- 2 scoops (2 oz) per day with feed
- Yearlings (up to 2 years old)- 3 scoops (3 oz) per day with feed.
20 lb., 40 lb., 5 lb.